Sewall's Point Gem! 3 Bedroom with den/office | 2.5 bath| 2 Car| 2755 sqft home rebuilt 2001! Outstanding energy efficiency including solar Impact Velux skylights. This Home has an unmatched kitchen for the accomplished or aspiring family chef with oversized counters/cabinets, 2 stoves, 2 sinks, separate fridge, freezer and ice maker, as well as a huge island with seating. It is also graced with Miele laundry and dishwasher appliances, granite counters in kitchen, laundry, bathrooms and granite master walk in shower. HVAC and electrical completely replaced with future proof home run wiring and modern Lutron Maestro(r) switches throughout. Brazilian Cherry Floors thru out with slate in the kitchen/laundry/bathrooms. NO HOA Restrictions! Downtown Stuart shopping and dining only minutes away!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,755 sq. ft
2,755 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub,Spa Tub & Shower
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Gas
- Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),French Door,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Open Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price