METICULOUSLY LANDSCAPED AND WELL MAINTAINED WATERFRONT HOME - Do NOT Miss this Wonderful opportunity to own an OCEAN ACCESS pool home in the heart of Stuart. SELLER HAS PRE PAID FOR CITY SEWER HOOK UP!! Large 3 bedroom 3 bath home with REAL Harwood floors on nearly half acre. Over 50 feet of dock space on deep water on historic Krueger Creek (8-9 FT CLEARANCE fixed bridge to River) Custom real wood cabinets in the kitchen. Brushed Stainless Frigidaire appliances as well. Seller has updated the following 2017 ROOF - 2 Zone AC (one system is new in 2020) Seawall is rebuilt 8 years ago! Fully Fenced Yard. New wood ceiling in patio area! Custom made barbeque area with propane Jenn-air grill. Extra Large sitting area at water ( cement reinforced header) TIKI Bar at pool with enormous paver patio area! Cabana bath too!!! Florida Living at its Finest!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,415 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment
- Hot Tub
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Patio.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County