Nestled in the tranquil tropical community , The Retreat, this Poured concrete home boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with a serene preserve view in front and back, Clean, light, bright tile throughout with volume ceilings and an open floor plan this home is ready and waiting for you.All newer appliances, custom window treatments in all rooms, Partial accordion hurricane shutters, granite in kitchen, baths and laundry room,, lots of closets, screens in lanai with pool, oversized lot where you can watch the deer and wildlife stroll by, garage floor done with high end Epoxy finish, home is generator ready, Electric Awnings on the lanai for added shade. The Retreat is surrounded by the Atlantic Ridge Preserve and offers a community pool, clubhouse, gym, pickle ball and tennis, lawn care is included and basic cable. Close to beaches, shopping and airports. One time capital contribution of $851 due at closing.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,988 sq. ft
Retreat Ph 01e PUD Lts 01 80
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bathtub,Closet Cabinetry,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure,Community
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County