Location is key and the Archipelago is truly a gem of a neighborhood in Sewall’s Point! With only 37 homes, this special enclave surrounded by water is an absolute sanctuary. This home is on one of the premium lots with half an acre, approx. 300ft. on the water and unobstructed intracoastal views. The custom built home is designed to take advantage of the panoramic views from all the main living areas with almost every room opening to the outdoors. The great room is wrapped in sliders and picture windows letting in all the natural light and river vistas. Nicely updated kitchen w/ custom cabinets, granite countertops, built-in banquet and plenty of pantry storage. Head upstairs via the open staircase or the elevator to a spacious master suite with sitting area, generous closets and private balcony, plus a lovely guest bedroom with private bath and balcony overlooking the river. Downstairs are 2 more bedrooms and baths opening out to the backyard & pool area. Protected dock and seawall.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,253 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
Felix A Williams
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Sitting Area in Master,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Pool Sweep
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Shower,Patio. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County