Downtown hidden gem located on a quiet cul de sac one lot away from the water! This home has it all including concrete block structure, impact glass windows and doors, metal roof, newer AC and hot water heater. The centrally located kitchen is surrounded by 3 bedrooms, two updated baths along with a cozy family room looking out to the patio. The living room is light and bright combined with an oversized formal dining room that would be perfect for any family gathering. Plus an extra office tucked off the dining room! What more could you want? AND a downtown address on a desirable street that you can walk or ride your bike to town!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,068 sq. ft
St. Lucie Estates
2,068 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Compactor,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Tile, Marble, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached.
- Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Cul-De-Sac.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price