You will feel excited and confident in choosing this home to live the ultimate Florida lifestyle! Daily you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine in the oversized covered patio looking out to the screened saltwater pool and private professionally landscaped lot. Offering 4 bedrooms, this CBS home with a barrel tile roof has volume ceilings, impressive custom molding and pocket doors that open up to the outdoors bringing the outside inside! The updated centrally located kitchen, expanding to the family room and covered lanai, is accented with newer appliances, granite counters and an work island. The baths have been upgraded as well with designer granite and more! You will not be disappointed when your dream of living in a charming home located in the impressive and quaint community known as Sewall’s Point comes true!
Single Family, Mediterranean, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,236 sq. ft
Hillcrest Sewalls Point
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Master Downstairs,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure,Salt Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County